Monday, March 17, 2014

What Do You Want?......

I believe that when your heart is looking for an answer, a way to go, or a desire, if you pay attention that answer will come to you. A lot of times people miss their answer because they were not paying attention. Lately, I have been praying and asking God to show me how to do something that I have been really wanting to do. However, I did not know how to do them. One night I was watching one of my favorite television shows. This night I was really into this show because it was touching a side of me that I could relate two. During the show, the man asked the young women “What Do You Want.”

What Do You Want,” was so powerful beyond measure for me! Because many times, guys, we wonder how to go about doing something that we really want to do.  Really the big question this is what do you want? When you really, I mean really, find out what you truly want it will be clear as to what steps you need to take to that.

Whether that is to lose weight, have residual income, start a business, get out of debt, be a great mom or dad, whatever it is.

Now once you figure out what you want to do, you have to go and do it

You know what it takes! Do it and get it done.

If you want residual income, get out of debt, freedom, let us show you how. I knew what I wanted and this was a great way to start. More plans in store for me. I cannot wait to share them!

Diamondlifestyle.myitworks.com (copy and paste the link)

Be You, Be Free, Be Different, Just be…Live

Living My Dream,
Diamond Sledge 

No comments:

Post a Comment