Friday, April 25, 2014

Broke People say "it's a scam"

When I did not have an understanding of network marketing I thought the same way, and it was SAD. I was looking for a way not to spend 12 years of school, go through undergraduate studies for 4 years, grad school for 2-3 years and I spend the rest of my life paying for student loan expenses.

That is not a way to live. I decided to get CREATIVE and GET FREE! Free to go where I wanted, do what I wanted, make the kind of money that I wanted.

I prayed and an opportunity came to me. I was at a point in my life, that I said "what the heck,  all I can do is not do well, but I might as well give it a try because I have given this job which is not my purpose in life, 5 years of my time."

In return I got back, working holidays, paying daycare costs for our children, missing out on school events, family events, and even most important....BALANCE FOR myself.

I never knew how me not being FREE was impacting my HEALTH, my WEALTH, my TIME, my DREAMS, my GOALS, my LIFE!

SO I RESEARCHED! I found out that network marketing makes the MOST millionaires!

I found out how, when you have the right company, the right product, and the right time...your money flow is ENDLESS!

I found out that the advertising and the commercials, and more are being paid out to the people who want to join and get in on the compensation plan. NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD!

That meant there was more money to place in the quality of the product. I RESEARCHED!

I made a business decision based on what fits good for me and I MADE IT HAPPEN!

I LOVE WHAT I DO, that I WORK 80 hours for myself. It is the best than working 80 hours for someone else! It DOES NOT FEEL LIKE WORK!

I help people who suffer from chronic pain, any pain, and discomfort associated with pain. I was not aware there were billions of people worldwide who took SO MANY medications to have pain RELIEF and are looking for a HOLISTIC approach.

FGXpress has the ANSWER!

Check out: www.HelpReleivePain.com

#BeFree www.HelpRelievePain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment