So I'm young and I hear this ALL the time...."How much I have to pay & if I have to pay its a scam...." In Don Failla's book The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life he states,
"Most people don’t realize that network marketing is big business! Network marketing has been in our midst for about thirty-five years now. Some companies that have been around for twenty years or so are already doing a billion dollars per year by themselves.”
Excerpt From: Failla, Don. “The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life.” iUniverse, 1969-12-31. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=486351088
Network Marketing is a lucrative choice when a person is educated on the proper company that fits for them. I started network marketing when student loans & law school became very expensive. I wanted to be free and not do 12 years of school, 4 years of college, 3-4 years grad school, & work to pay fines!
Simply put, it allows a company to take out the middle man & give the products directly to the distributor. This means you will have to pay for their product & it usually comes with a compensation plan that can be very lucrative if you work it. It's the same as if you owned a store & purchased your items from somewhere, but the company may not give you a lucrative compensation plan.
So before you say no, research & find the company that works best for you.
I chose a very lucrative company with 1 product I believed in that relieves pain. Pain is real and so many people deal with it. It made sense. The comp plan made sense. My support is phenomenal.
Try a great one at wwww.HelpRelievePain.com
No comments:
Post a Comment