Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Who Do You Know that Suffers From Pain?

OK, So I did not know many people suffered from pain until I was introduced to a POWER STRIP?

If you don't know what it is, I was just like you.

OK, so think of an index card. It is about 3.5 X 5 inches. it is adhesive. SO you can peel it off and put it anywhere...

the sun doesn't shine. Basically anywhere.

Here is my story.

I knew someone that suffered from really bad menstrual cramps! She was taking medication to cope with it, but it was not really working.

So I saw someone talking about the owed strips online so I ordered some.

I gave a sample to the person I knew and it worked.

Then my dad suffered from pain from a survey he had years ago on his achilles muscle. So he limped when he was in pain. Especially after leaving the gym. He does not try anything new.

I told my mom about it. He was in pain she put it on him. I did not hear anything back and I forgot I gave it to her.

She called me 2 days later and said she was VERY impressed the Power Strip not only removed the pain, my dad had it on for 2 days and the swelling in his foot went down significantly that his foot looked like a wrinkly raisin.

I NEVER knew so many people suffered from pain.

Why suffer try a Power Strip

www.HelpRelievePain.com







No comments:

Post a Comment